Just showing off some of my collection of toys and outfits.

Here is just a small sample of some of the toys that I own.  Eventually, I will get to adding more photos of my sexy collection.  Included are also links to where you can read the descriptions and buy your own.

Endless Desires Couples Enhancer

Glow in the Dark Vibrating Jelly Dildo- Green

Red Hots - Corset, Skirt, and G-String Set
This one is similar to the black and pink.
This one is similar to the all red, but has a pretty black lace trim.

Black Thigh High Fishnet With Bow
Similar to my red fishnet stockings, but with a cute fringe skirt.
Similar to my fishnet top.

 Lover's Super-Strap Restraint Kit
Not quite like mine, but prettier.

 Fetish Fantasy Series 6 Ft. Whip
Fluffer Tickler
Collar and Leash Set

Similar to the blue, but without the cute frill at the bottom.
glow in the dark body paints
Open cup bra and thong w/restraint cuff set 
Lovers body pen set, chocolate and strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment