Boots

In high school I desperately wanted a pair of sexy thigh high boots like this.
Seduce 5 Blk Stretch Thigh Boot 9Seduce Black Thigh Boot
But my dad, understandably, said no because they were stripper boots.  So, instead, I bought a pair that looked like this.
Easy Black 5in Heel Knee Boots Size 10 Easy Black Knee High Boots
After showing up at school in these I was labeled as goth, but I did not consider myself goth. I just loved boots and high heels.  I didn't like the idea of being labeled, especially because I often wore bright colors and jeans, but I didn't let it stop me.
My mother later bought me a pair of suede knee high boots that I loved until their death at the teeth of my dog.
Check out other shoes and boots here: http://sexstoriesandtoys.com/Sexy-Wear/Shoes-and-Boots?cid=388&a=mrblues

No comments:

Post a Comment