Have a Fifty Shades inspired night!

How to have a Fifty Shades inspired night -featuring Sex Toy Dave.


Lover's Super Strap - Lover's Riding Crop
Lover's Super Strap - Lover's Riding Crop
It's Official: I Am A Huge Fan of the Lover's Riding Crop!
Rating 
By Janie Blooms
Full of sting, easy to use, and capable of putting your lover into deep sub-space, I loved the Lover's Riding Crop. My boyfriend cropped me big-time last night, and elicited some amazing sounds out of me. Definitely worth the price. Use it on your bum, tits, thighs, shoulders--wherever there's muscle! Delicious sting, pretty to look at. You can use it for sensual play, or if you want to get mean! Highly recommended.
Fashionistas, Glass and Leather Riding Crop
Fashionistas, Glass and Leather Riding Crop

More Riding Crops

Hustler Flirty Flogger Red/Black
Hustler Flirty Flogger Red/Black
Good for Milder Folks
Rating 
By tenshijanai
I got this one mostly because of the colors; I am a total black & red kinda girl. I have had floggers before and knew leather to be my preference because if they aren't enough, I can easily customize them. This one is really well made and will hold up through a lot of use, but the description is correct: it's a "sweet sting". I think it would feel really good to people who are into a slight sting while having sex, or as foreplay, but I ended up knotting the ends, giving it a cat-tail effect so that I would really feel the whip of the leather on my back. Even with a less timid lover, this flogger isn't the type to break the skin so I would recommend it. And as I said, if one wants a little bit more sting and maybe a few battle wounds, it's easy to tie into knots on the end. Affordable, too!

24
24" Basic Leather Flogger

More Floggers



Beginner's Bondage Fantasy
Beginner's Bondage Fantasy
Great for beginners
Rating 
By James Kelton
This is the perfect set if your starting out in the bondage game. It has everything you need to sample it all, and for the price, the quality is definitely good. Highly suggested.
Lined Leather Ankle Cuffs
Lined Leather Ankle Cuffs

More cuffs




Nipple Clamps - Silver Beaded
Nipple Clamps - Silver Beaded
the wonder product 
Rating
My goodness this product is so erotic. I use it every night. My husband is a dom.
My First Nipple Clamps Purple
My First Nipple Clamps Purple

More Nipple Clamps
Alchemy Metallics Metal Balls
Alchemy Metallics Metal Balls

The original xl ben wa balls - black
The original xl ben wa balls - black
Ready Set GO - 0 to 60 in no time...
Rating 
By Banzai
Wow - I had hopes for these when I ordered them, but I had no idea they would be so well received. They weren't as big as I feared, and slid right in with no trouble. Once they were in, my wife got a funny look on her face for a few seconds and then said "Oh! I like that!". This was probably her fastest orgasm in many many years! I have nothing bad to say about these so far. We were even able to leave them in with me inside (although I was gentle) and that was very intense. My wife's vote is 5 stars! Construction seems to be good, and the weight is good. The lack of string might be an issue, but it was nice to have nothing in the way. Highly recommended.
More Ben Wa Balls 

Fifty Shades 3Pc Box Set
Fifty Shades 3Pc Box Set

Individual Books

Everything else Fifty Shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment