Instruction manual available from Jopen HERE
Intensity By Jopen
Pleasure FactorKegel how-to: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119
The experience was - much to my disbelief - absolutely and unequivocally pleasurable, leaving me convinced that the Intensity truly lives up to its promises:
- the clitoral stimulator delivers a decent amount of power and the range in intensity settings is easily discernible.
- the contact on the g-spot from the electro-plates was not only comfortable, it actually felt like the Intensity was stimulating involuntary waves of pleasure.
- the inflatable shaft provides a satisfying sense of fullness that easily inflated and deflated.
- the wide base made it very easy and very pleasurable to mount and ride the toy.
- the design and functionality make it equally appealing to use solo or with a partner.
Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for womenWhat Are the Benefits of Electrical Muscle Stimulation? http://www.livestrong.com/article/262877-what-are-the-benefits-of-electrical-muscle-stimulation/#ixzz20KrSWQ41
Kegel exercises can help you prevent or control urinary incontinence and other pelvic floor problems. Here's a step-by-step guide to doing Kegel exercises correctly.By Mayo Clinic staff
Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder and bowel. You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about anytime, whether you're driving in your car, sitting at your desk or relaxing on the couch. You can even do Kegel exercises when you're pregnant. Start by understanding what Kegel exercises can do for you — then follow step-by-step instructions for contracting and relaxing your pelvic floor muscles.
The goals of this treatment are to build basic tone and strength in weakened muscles and to force the contraction of these muscles in a coordinated pattern so as to strengthen the cognitive link between the brain and the movements.