Sex Story - Hand Job Tease

SexStoriesandToys.com
m/f

  He lies tired and naked on his back atop the bed; exhausted from a long day at work.  I just stare at him, "Anything I can do?" Without moving he responds, "Can you rub my thighs? They're killing me." I sit on the edge of the bed and with both hands begin kneading and massaging his hairy legs; so close to his groin, but I try not to stare.
  Up and down for a while until, to my surprise, I notice he's developed an erection.  Smiling to myself, I trace a finger up it; he gasps and abruptly lifts his head. "I guess it felt good. I didn't even realize!" Laying his head back down, "You're welcome to sit on it." I laugh and reply, "When was the last time I just gave you a hand job?"
  "Umm... Never?" I giggle, "All the more reason to just sit back and relax."
  I drum my fingertips along the bottom of his scrotum.  "Will you kiss it?" he pleads from behind closed eyes. "No."
  I start massaging his balls in between my thumb and fingers. "Does it feel better if I caress like this... or grip like this?" He moans his reply, "Both."
  "But," he continues "every once in a while," he grabs my hand to demonstrate, "I want you to pull them like you want what's inside." I proceed on my own, alternating between caressing and grabbing, and even pulling.
  He covers his face with a pillow. "Are you ok?" I ask, but don't stop what I'm doing.  "I want to deprive some of my senses."
  With my other hand, I start to gently slide my fingertips up and down his shaft. He gasps and lifts his head. I continue trailing around the tip of his penis and watch him grab the pink Japanese silk rope off of the night stand. My heart and pussy begin throbbing as he wraps the thin rope around his own neck. "Continue," he states, obviously because of my stunned expression, and places the pillow back over his face.
  Grabbing his shaft I squeeze and begin stroking up and down; pulling and pushing his nuts in the opposite direction with my other hand.  As if calling to me, I have to lean down and kiss the tip; it's so soft. Out of the corner of my eye I see his chest heave, so I know I have to take him in my mouth. At first, I swirl my tongue around him, but then flatten it as I bob my head, up and down.
  I lift up, let go of his erection, and watch his chest again as I drum my fingertips under his scrotum; oh, to tease him, what pleasure. His penis begins pulsing in frustration, so I take the opportunity to lightly drag my nails up, down, and all around his shaft; his breath quickens.  Switching hands, I leave his balls unattended, but continue with my nails. My now free hand lies heavy on his chest before I dig my nails in and drag across. He lets out a small whimper, and at that I move my hand back down and grip the head of his penis, changing my approach again by licking up his shaft.  Slowly, he starts to thrust into my palm; I can't have that, so I slap his thigh; he screams. Quickly, I take him into my mouth while gripping tightly and pumping his base. I slide him as deeply into my throat as I can while pulling on his balls like I want what's inside, and with no warning signs he explodes into my mouth; convulsing on the bed like I've never seen him do before.
  I sit up and a few minutes pass before he removes the pillow and I see the red ring around his neck from the rope. "That was the most amazing experience of my life," still winded. Smiling with pride I respond, "It was one of the hottest things we've done in a while!"

No comments:

Post a Comment